Information , tip , small business news other...

Nothing lasts forever not even laser surgery

Nothing lasts forever not even laser surgery

Some studies of the newest forms of lasik put your odds of 20/20-or better vision at roughly 94 to 94 to 98 %, still up to 10% of lasik patients need a follow up procedure or enhancement. As the eyes age , you may still need reading glasses. Matt wapner had lasik in 1998, and his vision improved from 20/400 to 20/10 - better than perfect. Shortly after, he started seeing halos at night and within a few years had regressed to 20/40. A Iawyer in hoboken, N.J , wapner has since reverted to glasses. I see so much crisper with glasses that time, he says.
While new versions of lasik likely offer better long-term results than that, talk to your doctor about expectations. If a patient says, ' I want to see as well as I do with glasses and want it guaranteed, ' that s unrealistic, "kerry beebe says, A realistic expectation is that you'll be less dependent on your glasses..